Portsmouth to St Malo ferry crossings
Ferries to France from Portsmouth
Brittany Ferries popular Portsmouth to St Malo ferry crossings are one of three direct sailing routes to France from Portsmouth. Sailings every day and from Portsmouth to St Malo take both passengers and cars and offer a range of cabin options to make your overnight crossing more comfortable.
Portsmouth to St Malo sailing times
- Overnight crossings available every day (10.75 hours)
- Departures around 8pm allow time for an evening meal onboard
- Arrive at around 8.15am and enjoy breakfast in France
St Malo to Portsmouth sailing times
- Daily day cruises (9 hours)
- Depart at around 10.30am and enjoy a day onboard ship
- Arrive back at around 6.20pm in time for your journey home
Plan a family holiday...
Getting there: Take the overnight ferry on Sunday night from Portsmouth to St Malo set sail at 8.15pm and enjoy an evening meal with the kids, in our self service restaurant there are choices to please the fussiest diners! Book a cabin so you can all get some sleep before you arrive in France at 8.30am, you can have early breakfast on board and get on the road to your holiday destination fast.
Getting back: Choose a daytime cruise for your homeward journey boarding at 10.30am allowing you a full day to enjoy the onboard experience. With children's entertainments, a cinema showing the latest films, coffee shops, bars, restaurants, Wi-fi Internet access, games rooms, sundecks and shops, time will fly and before you know it you'll be back in England at 6.20pm ready for your journey home.