AA Golf Tournament - Exclusive Offer
Return sailing to St Malo plus a day of friendly competition at Le Tronchet golf course
The AA have teamed up with Brittany Ferries to offer members the opportunity to compete against each other at a great golfing complex near St. Malo in France. The tournament is a 4-ball team event and you can enter with friends. The event will be administered by Brittany Ferries Golf Desk, if you are struggling to make up a team please ask them and they might be able to assist in making up your team.
Prices start from just £99* per person and include return overnight ferry crossings from Portsmouth to St Malo with cabin and the chance to win some fabulous prizes from Callaway Golf. Your break will start and end with a relaxing cruise aboard the Bretagne where you will enjoy award-winning service and top class hospitality, including fine dining, comfortable lounges and bars as well as cinemas, shops and games rooms.
- Sail overnight from Portsmouth to St Malo on Monday 16 September departing at 20:15. An en suite 4 berth inside cabin is included
- Arrive in St Malo at 08:15 (local time) then a short drive to the golf club at Le Tronchet (20 miles, 30 minutes away). Full driving instructions will be provided
- First tee offs mid morning, 4 balls
- Prize giving in the club house before returning to St Malo for overnight sailing back to Portsmouth departing at 20:30 (local time). Cabin also included on return journey
- Arrival back in Portsmouth on Wednesday 18 September at 07:30
About the course
St Malo, Le Tronchet, Brittany
The course at Le Tronchet stands in 250 acres of park land and runs beside the Mirloup Lake which comes into play on several holes.
Built some 25 years ago the course is one of the finest examples of the new generation courses in France.
|Vehicle & passengers*||Price Per Person|
|Car (5m long x 1.8m high) plus 4 passengers||£99|
|Car (5m long x 1.8m high) plus 3 passengers||£119|
|Car (5m long x 1.8m high) plus 2 passengers||£149|
|*Includes 4 berth inside cabin each way. Upgrade to 4 berth outside cabin (port-hole) £10 each way or 4 berth Club cabin (Port-hole, TV, ) for £15 each way.|
How to book
This offer has now expired.
*Price based on a standard car (5m long x 1.83m high) and 4 passengers travelling together and sharing an inside 4 berth cabin. New bookings only. Holiday terms and conditions apply.