Why golf with Brittany Ferries?
Brittany Ferries golf breaks are affordable, flexible and above all, an unforgettable experience. Golfing couples and groups have been travelling with us for over 30 years, many returning time and time again.
Why? Because we make planning your golf break as easy as possible. From finding your perfect course and hotel to getting you there, our knowledgeable Golf Desk, plus a wide choice of ferry routes and services, all help to create the ideal itinerary.
Benefits of travelling by ferry...
- Freedom and flexibility: with your own car you are free to move from course to course easily
- Hassle-free: airport parking, long check-in queues. Who needs them?
- Cut out stress: sleep while cruising overnight and drive at your own pace
- So much more: restaurants, bars, cinemas, shops? Our ferries have them all
- Pack it all: with a car you can take your trolley as well as your golf bag with no hidden baggage costs
- More choice: with a car and our great selection of routes - sail out one way and return by another
...and even more reasons to take a golf break with us
- Fully bonded holidays: we are a member of the Association of British Travel Agents (ABTA) so you can book with confidence in the knowledge that your holiday is totally secure
- Quality & value guaranteed: not only are our prices inclusive of your return ferry travel, you can also be confident that every hotel and course has been inspected by our team of experts to ensure only the highest standards
- Great service: our sales team with their extensive knowledge of the hotels and courses can book anything and everything you might wish for - just call us
- Low deposit and balance only due 8 weeks prior to departure
Most modern fleet
More like cruise ships than ferries, our fleet offers award-winning service and superb facilities, with every detail designed to put you in the holiday mood. Better still, unlike most flight operators, you'll find our convenient departure times, and practical 45 minute check-in time, make for an easier start to your break. And if you've only got time for a round or two, our high speed services can race you to France in just 3 hours - perfect for a one or two day break.
Accommodation on board
Our suggested itineraries include a standard 4 berth cabin with bunk beds. All cabins are air-conditioned with an en suite shower room, and include bedding, towels and toiletries. You can upgrade to an outside cabin, or indulge yourself with De Luxe or Commodore cabin class for more space and comfort.
Entertainment for all
- Catch the latest films in one of our cinemas
- Enjoy live entertainment on many sailings
- Take a stroll on deck and admire the sea views
- Bag a bargain in our boutiques and wine shops
Restaurants and dining
- Enjoy fine dining in our à la carte restaurant, with award-winning cuisine in elegant surroundings
- Discover great value and a superb choice in our self-service restaurants
- For lighter bites, relax in our café
Bars and lounges
- Unwind in our elegant bars and lounges
- Stay connected with the free Wi-Fi available on board
Less driving, more holiday
With 6 routes between the UK and France you can save time and miles of unnecessary driving taking our luxury cruise ferries direct to the heart of the golf-rich regions of France. And with more sailings to Spain, a break there is easier than ever before. All of which means you'll spend less time at the wheel, and more time on the fairways whilst also saving on fuel, tolls and overnight stops.
Start planning your golf break today
View our great range of courses and selected itineraries in France and Spain using the links below. Alternatively, contact our Golf Desk experts who are happy to plan the perfect golf break for you.
0871 244 1818 or
Call the Golf Desk today and let us plan the perfect break for you.
We're open 09:00 - 17:00 Monday - Friday Calls cost 10p per minute + network extras