Do quarantine regulations still apply?
Quarantine regulations still apply to animals being brought into the UK not travelling under the PETS passport scheme.
- Where are animals kept whilst on-board?
- Who feeds my pet during the sailing?
- How often can I visit my pet during the crossing?
- How many pets can I book to travel in my vehicle when booking online?
- Can I take a rabbit?
- Are animals allowed in cabins or public areas of the ship?
- Does my dog need a muzzle when travelling?
- Does Cap Finistère have kennels?
- How do I check-in with a pet?
- How much does it cost to take my pet with me?
- Can I take my pet on holiday with me?
- Can pets be booked online?
- Are there any vets close to your ports?
- Do I need any documentation for my pet?
- On which routes can I take my pet?
- What is the PETS travel scheme?
- What are the dimensions of the kennels on the Pont Aven, Cap Finistère & Bretagne?
- What do I need to travel with my pet?
- What tick and tapeworm treatment do I need for my pet?
- Can I take a pet if I am travelling as a foot passenger?