Portsmouth to Le Havre ferries
Sail to Le Havre in just 3hrs 45 mins
Perfect for those travelling from London and the South, setting sail to Le Havre on our high speed vessel, the Normandie Express, takes you closer to Paris and eastern France than any of our other sailings. Great for those wanting to get to their destination quickly, our less than 4 hour crossing time means you can enjoy more of your holiday in France.
Running from 16th May to 8th September, this route has 1 sailing a day from Thursday to Sunday.
- Early morning sailing so you can be in France for lunch
- Portsmouth to Le Havre in just 3 hrs 45 mins
- Comfortable lounge and excellent onboard facilities
Portsmouth and Le Havre are both busy port cities with plenty of amenities at hand. With their excellent road network links you can enjoy a hassle-free start to your journey.
Sailing times from Portsmouth
Our 7:00 early morning sailing means that you can be in France by lunchtime! Whatever your plans, you can enjoy longer to relax in France with plenty of time for your onward travel to your holiday destination.
Cut down your onward journey time
Brittany Ferries offers a range of ports and routes to take you closer to your destination and reduce your driving time so you can enjoy more of your holiday. Choose the most convenient route for you and save time and money with a shorter drive to your destination.
- Our closest crossing to Paris, it is just 2 hours drive from Le Havre
- Le Havre has easy access to motorways taking you towards eastern France, Paris and the Alps, and into Normandy via the Pont du Normandie road bridge towards Honfleur
- Portsmouth is less than 2 hours drive from London
Plan your route with our driving distances from Le Havre and discover our exclusive selection of holiday accommodation to suit your needs. Choose from self-catering gites, campsites and hotels - we have something to for every taste and budget so you can create your perfect holiday in France.