Ships & Onboard
- Cap Finistère
- Mont St Michel
- High speed ferry
Seating in a reserved lounge.
For added comfort, you can purchase a sleep pack with blanket, sleep mask, ear plugs, and a shower pack with soap and shampoo gel plus disposable towel.
There's nothing better than arriving at your destination fully refreshed for the journey ahead. Whether you choose to sleep away the miles overnight, or enjoy comfort and privacy during a day crossing (when cabins are at a reduced rate) our range of on board accommodation offers the perfect haven.
All of our cabins are ensuite, air conditioned and have fresh linen and towels. Soap and shower gel are also provided in case you want to freshen up and you'll also find at least 1 plug socket to use or to charge any electrical appliances that you may have.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I request a certain cabin / deck number?
- How many cabin keys will we be issued with?
- Is there a waiting list for cabins?
- Can I book a wheelchair accessible cabin online?
- What is the 'wake-up call' music that is played in your cabins?
- How do I book a cot?
- Do I get a blanket with my reserved seat?
- Can I leave my luggage in the cabin while I go ashore?