Ships & Onboard
- Cap Finistère
- Mont St Michel
- High speed ferry
- Fleet Videos
Accommodation on board Barfleur
There's nothing better than arriving at your destination fully refreshed for the journey ahead. Whether you choose to sleep away the miles overnight, or enjoy comfort and privacy during a day crossing (when cabins are at a reduced rate) our range of on board accommodation offers the perfect haven.
|4 berth inside||15|
|4 berth outside||46|
|Wheelchair accessible outside 2 berth||1|
|Wheelchair accessible outside 3 berth||1|
|Reserved Lounge Seats||295|
Please note: We ask customers to vacate their cabins 30 minutes prior to arrival. This is to allow us to clean the cabins and have the ship ready for the following departure.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I request a certain cabin / deck number?
- How many cabin keys will we be issued with?
- Is there a waiting list for cabins?
- Can I book a wheelchair accessible cabin online?
- What is the 'wake-up call' music that is played in your cabins?
- How do I book a cot?
- Do I get a blanket with my reserved seat?
- Can I leave my luggage in the cabin while I go ashore?