Ships & Onboard
- Cap Finistère
- Mont St Michel
- High speed ferry
- Fleet Videos
Accommodation on board Cap Finistère
There's nothing better than arriving at your destination fully refreshed for the journey ahead.
|2 berth de luxe||8|
|2 berth "Finistère" club||14|
|4 berth pet friendly||17|
|2 berth outside||39|
|2 berth inside||26|
|4 berth outside||84|
|4 berth inside||68|
|4 berth Wheelchair accessible cabins||2|
Please note: We ask customers to vacate their cabins 30 minutes prior to arrival. This is to allow us to clean the cabins and have the ship ready for the following departure. Due to power limitations on Cap Finistère we are unable to provide tea / coffee making facilities in the cabins.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I request a certain cabin / deck number?
- How many cabin keys will we be issued with?
- Is there a waiting list for cabins?
- Can I book a wheelchair accessible cabin online?
- What is the 'wake-up call' music that is played in your cabins?
- How do I book a cot?
- Do I get a blanket with my reserved seat?
- Can I leave my luggage in the cabin while I go ashore?