Ships & Onboard
- Cap Finistère
- Mont St Michel
- Art audio tour
- Facilities & entertainment
- Onboard dining & bars
- History & specification
- Virtual Tour
- High speed ferry
Seating in a reserved lounge
For added comfort you can purchase a sleep pack with blanket, sleep mask, ear plugs, and a shower pack with soap and shampoo gel plus disposable towel.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I request a certain cabin / deck number?
- How many cabin keys will we be issued with?
- Is there a waiting list for cabins?
- Can I book a wheelchair accessible cabin online?
- What is the 'wake-up call' music that is played in your cabins?
- How do I book a cot?
- Do I get a blanket with my reserved seat?
- Can I leave my luggage in the cabin while I go ashore?