Ships & Onboard
- Cap Finistère
- Mont St Michel
- Art audio tour
- Facilities & entertainment
- Dining & bars
- History & specification
- Virtual Tour
- High speed ferry
- Fleet Videos
Outside 4 berth cabin adapted for wheelchair use
- Alarm and telephone
- Wheelchair access to bathroom
- 2 lower berths and 2 upper berths
- Air conditioned
There's nothing better than arriving at your destination fully refreshed for the journey ahead. Whether you choose to sleep away the miles overnight, or enjoy comfort and privacy during a day crossing (when cabins are at a reduced rate) our range of on board accommodation offers the perfect haven.
All of our cabins are ensuite, air conditioned and have fresh linen and towels. Soap and shower gel are also provided in case you want to freshen up and you'll also find at least 1 continental plug socket to use or to charge any electrical appliances that you may have.
Please note: We ask customers to vacate their cabins 30 minutes prior to arrival. This is to allow us to clean the cabins and have the ship ready for the following departure.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I request a certain cabin / deck number?
- How many cabin keys will we be issued with?
- Is there a waiting list for cabins?
- Can I book a wheelchair accessible cabin online?
- What is the 'wake-up call' music that is played in your cabins?
- How do I book a cot?
- Do I get a blanket with my reserved seat?
- Can I leave my luggage in the cabin while I go ashore?