2014 entertainment on board Pont-Aven
Entertainment overview when travelling to/from Spain
For crossing up to November 2nd 2014.
- Live music
- DJ with occasional quizzes and bingo
- Speciality Acts from February 25th to October 31st
- Featured Headline Acts from March 30 to April 30, May 25th to May 28th, June 29th to September 24th and October 26th to October 29th
- Cocktail pianist in the piano bar (dates tbc)
- Children's entertainment - with children's play area, indoor swimming pool, "ship's magician", cinemas and other activities, there's always plenty to do for our younger passengers
- Our children's entertainer and Pierre Le Bear add to the fun during school holidays
- Pierre's Party Time in the summer holidays: early evening shows from July 1st to September 1st
- Face painter/artist in the summer holidays, July 10th to September 4th
Pont-Aven headline acts
Headline acts will be performing on board Pont-Aven until October 29th.
Top cabaret singers, tribute acts and party bands top the evenings' bill of variety - not to be missed!
Pierre Le Bear
Pierre often makes appearances on all the Brittany Ferries ships especially during school holidays.
Sometimes during passengers' embarkation in the ships' information hall, and often he'll help with 'Pierre's Party Time'. He has his own song and dance, loves to meet children - but can be a little cheeky too! Have your photo taken with Pierre but please be gentle with him!
Pierre's Party Time
Especially for our young passengers, with family relaxing nearby.
Pierre's Party Time features activities for children to join in with, and to watch. Party Time activities depend on the age and number of children on board, so there's variety from show to show.
Please note that for operational reasons, programmes may be subject to change.
The day's entertainment
Copies of the day's entertainment programme are available from our information desks on board. Please note that for operational reasons, programmes may be subject to change.
Browse the internet on your own laptop with free Wi-Fi available on board all our ferries.
Catch all the latest films in our comfortable cinemas featuring surround sound. There's always something for the whole family to enjoy.
Don't forget that you'll also find our shops are stocked with small toys, games, puzzles, magazines, colouring books and confectionery - everything to make a family holiday easier!.
Download our guide to Pont-Aven's on board services including deck plans.