How to book your golf break with Brittany Ferries
Please call the Brittany Ferries Golf Desk on
0871 244 1818 who will offer expert advice and assist you in all aspects of planning and booking your golf break.
... or request a call back online.
Golf courses in Aquitaine
Some of France's oldest and most famous golf courses can also be found in this historic region that has a reliably warm and sunny climate making it all in all a great golfing destination. A coastline full of stylish resorts with long sandy beaches and great surf, plus the famous vineyards of Bordeaux are just some of the reasons why it has such irresistible appeal.
Popular golf breaks
2 nights B&B and 3 rounds from only £412 per person
- Sail from Portsmouth to Bilbao on a Wednesday with a cabin
- Drive across the border into France and play a round at Makila Golf Club near Bayonne
- Stay 2 nights at the Best Western Plus Karitza hotel
- Play the Golf Blue Green course at Seignosse and enjoy a second round at Makila
- Return to Portsmouth from Santander the following Saturday with a cabin
To book any of these itineraries, call us on 0871 244 1818. *Price per person based on 2 travelling together in a standard car, and sharing a cabin and twin room. Insurance not included.
Your search includes the following criteria:
Golf de Lacanau Ref: FGA008
From £36 per round
Golf du Médoc Ref: FGA001
From £44 per round
Makila Golf Club Ref: FGA009
From £45 per round
Golf Blue Green Seignosse Ref: FGA005
From £52 per round