Play & Stay Golf Break from only £99* per person
One night's B&B, two rounds of golf plus ferry crossings
Enjoy the facilities on board Normandie With our great value breaks you won't want to miss the opportunity to play some of France's finest courses in Brittany and Normandy. And with our 'Play & Stay' golf break you can experience their pleasing lack of crowds and immaculate fairways from only £99* per person.
These breaks include:
- One overnight ferry crossing with your car plus a standard 4 berth inside cabin and one day crossing.
- One night's hotel accommodation including continental breakfast.
- 2 rounds of golf.
- Freedom to mix and match all hotels, courses and ferry routes to suit you, so you can enjoy the flexibility to create any itinerary you wish.
From 15 October 2015 to 31 March 2016.
- From £99 per person, based on 4 persons travelling together in a standard car and sharing a cabin, 2 twin/double rooms and tee offs.
- From £61 per twin/double room for extra night at hotel (if staying more than 2 nights a ferry supplement applies - please contact the Golf Desk).
- From £60 per party of up to 4 for an extra round of golf.
For other party sizes, longer stays, extra cabins, different ferry options, over height/length vehicles or other room types please ask for prices from the Golf Desk.
* Price based on 4 people sharing a standard car, cabin, 2 twin/double rooms and tee offs. Supplements are payable at some courses and hotels. Where these apply they are shown in the course/hotel details. Travel dates from 15 October 2015 to 31 March 2016. Promotion cannot be combined with any other offer. Holiday terms and conditions apply.
An easy drive from the Breton ports of St Malo and Roscoff, Brittany welcomes the golfer with a sumptuous menu of courses. For seaside golf there's the stunning links at Dinard and the pretty seaside holes at Golf de Cornouaille. Inland discover the forest and lake setting of Golf de St Malo or the pretty parkland courses at Val Queven and St Laurent.
There's a choice of excellent courses along Normandy's coast such as those at Omaha Beach near the D-Day Landing Beaches, Houlgate and Cabourg and near to Caen there's the undulating holes at Clécy to the south.
0330 159 5418 or
Call the Golf Desk quoting PLAY & STAY to book.
We're open 09:00 - 17:00 Monday - Friday