Winter & Spring Play & Stay golf break from only £99 per person
One night hotel stay with breakfast, two rounds of golf plus return sailings
Enjoy the facilities on board Normandie These great value breaks offer you the chance to keep playing over the winter on some of the finest golf courses in Brittany and Normandy, all within an easy drive from our arrival ports. You can experience their crowd-free and immaculate fairways from just £99 per person.
These breaks include:
- One overnight ferry sailing with your car plus a standard 4 berth inside cabin and one day sailing
- One night's hotel accommodation including continental breakfast
- 2 rounds of golf
- Freedom to mix and match all hotels, courses and ferry routes to suit you, so you can enjoy the flexibility to create any itinerary you wish
From 15 October 2016 to 31 March 2017.
- From £99 per person, based on 4 persons travelling together in a standard car and sharing a cabin, 2 twin/double rooms and tee offs.
For other party sizes, longer stays, extra cabins, different ferry options, over height/length vehicles or other room types please ask for prices from the Golf Desk.
* Price based on 4 people sharing a standard car, cabin, 2 twin/double rooms and tee offs. Supplements are payable at some courses and hotels. Where these apply they are shown in the course/hotel details. Promotion cannot be combined with any other offer. Holiday terms and conditions apply.
An easy drive from the Breton ports of St Malo and Roscoff, Brittany welcomes the golfer with a sumptuous menu of courses. For seaside golf there's the stunning links at Dinard and the pretty seaside holes at Golf de Cornouaille. Inland discover the forest and lake setting of Golf de St Malo or the pretty parkland courses at Val Queven and St Laurent.
There's a choice of excellent courses along Normandy's coast such as those at Omaha Beach near the D-Day Landing Beaches, Houlgate and Cabourg and near to Caen there's the undulating holes at Clécy to the south.
0330 159 5418 or
Call the Golf Desk quoting PLAY & STAY to book.
We're open 09:00 - 17:00 Monday - Friday