Golf Tournaments schedule 2017
If you enjoy a little friendly competition, why not join us and play in one of our tournaments? The Brittany Ferries Golf Desk is now in its 16th year of organising these events to which we welcome club professionals with groups, mixed and individuals. With many golfers returning each year, it all contributes to the great atmosphere.
March Brittany Challenge from £229 per personDinard Golf Club
Monday 27 - Thursday 30 March 2017
Monday 27 March
- Travel out from Portsmouth to St Malo at 20:15 with a 4 berth inside cabin
Tuesday 28 March
- Arrive in St Malo at 08:15
- Tournament golf from 10:30 in Dinard
- 2 night's hotel accommodation, B&B, sharing twin rooms in the Hotel de l'Univers, St Malo
Wednesday 29 March
- Tournament golf from 10:30 at Sables d'Or
Thursday 30 March
- Tournament golf from 09:30 at Dinard
- Return sailing from St Malo to Portsmouth at 20:30 with a 4 berth inside cabin
Limited availability - book your place now.
About Hotel de l'Univers
On a lively square overlooking the Hotel de Ville (town hall), the Hotel de l'Univers is approximately 1k from the ferry terminal and is a favourite with our passengers. The attractions of Intra Muros are on your doorstep through the cobbled streets and with the beach nearby there is little need to travel further afield. This pleasant hotel is in an excellent location within the old city walls and is full of charm - the bedrooms are all furnished in tones of red and brown and the cosy bar, which has a good old British maritime feel, is one of the best in town so we're told! Additionally, there is now a restaurant too, 100m away. Subject to availability.
*Price based on 4 sharing a car and cabin with twin rooms at hotel, 3 rounds of golf and prizes by Callaway.
March Omaha Beach Challenge from £149* per personHotel Mercure, Port en Bessin
Friday 24 March - Sunday 26 March 2017
Friday 24 March
- Travel out from Portsmouth to Caen at 22:45, sharing a 4-berth inside cabin.
Saturday 25 March
- Omaha Beach (Mer) - tee-off from 09:36
- 1 night's hotel accommodation, B&B, sharing twin rooms in the Hotel Mercure, Port en Bessin.
Sunday 26 March
- Omaha Beach (Manoir) - shotgun start at 09:00
- Return sailing from Caen to Portsmouth at 16:30
About Hotel Mercure
The Mercure is in the heart of a superb 36 hole golfing complex in this appealing fishing port that nestles between cliffs and is noted for its scallops. Spectacularly located on the cliffs above the Landing Beaches, the two 18 hole courses are to international standard and the hotel facilities are excellent both for golfers and non golfers alike. In addition to a lovely heated outdoor pool, there is a wellbeing centre with small gym, sauna and steam room where you can also have beauty treatments and massages (extra charge), whilst well equipped bedrooms overlooking the pool or greens have complimentary tea and coffee making facilities.
* Price based on 4 per standard car and sharing 4-berth inside cabin outward sailing, twin rooms, B&B at hotel, 2 rounds of tournament golf including prize table
The Ryder Cup Tournament from £495 per personGolf National Albatros
Sunday 11 June - Wednesday 14 June 2017
Sunday 11 June
- Travel out from Portsmouth to Caen at 22:45 with a 4 berth inside cabin
Monday 12 June
- Tournament golf from 11:00 at Vaudreuil
- 2 night's hotel accommodation, B&B, sharing twin rooms in the Best Western Plus Palais des Congrès
Tuesday 13 June
- Tournament golf from 12:10 at Golf National
Wednesday 14 June
- Tournament golf from 10:30 at Champ de Bataille
- Return sailing from Caen to Portsmouth at 23:00 with a 4 berth inside cabin
Price includes return ferry sailings with cabin each way, 2 nights B&B hotel accommodation, 3 days of tournament golf including the 2018 Ryder Cup course Golf National and prize table.
About Best Western Plus Palais des Congrès
The BW Plus Palais des Congrès is exceptionally well situated alongside the river half a mile from the centre of Evreux, a deceptively historical town with an excellent market on Saturdays. Close to the conference centre after which it is named, and a wide choice of restaurants, bars and shops, the hotel has a pleasant piano bar lounge, a good value for money restaurant that serves traditional cuisine, and all bedrooms have air conditioning and mini-bar. Hotel garage approx. 10 euros/night.
The Northern Spain Challenge from £325ppRioja Alta
Sunday 10 September - Wednesday 13 September 2017
Sunday 10 September
- Travel out from Plymouth to Santander at 15:45 with a 4 berth inside cabin
Monday 11 September
- Arrive in Santander at 12:15
- 2 nights accomodation at Hotel Villa de Laguardia sharing twin rooms
Tuesday 12 September
- Tournament golf at Rioja Alta, tee-off from 10:00
Wednesday 13 September
- Tournament golf at Izki-Urturi, tee-off from 10:00
- Travel home from Santander to Plymouth at 15:45 with a 4 berth inside cabin
About Hotel Villa de Laguardia
In the heart of the prestigious vineyards of La Rioja Alavesa, the Villa de Laguardia is a wine lover's delight. With a high standard of accommodation and a level of service to match plus an impressive spa centre where treatments are based on wine and olive oil (special price of 18 euros per person for Brittany Ferries' clients), this superb hotel has lots to offer and is in an ideal setting for exploring the region and indulging in some tasting and buying of world famous wines. And right next door is the Villa Lucia, a museum and audio visual centre where visitors can learn more about the area and its wines. Limited garage parking - one free space for Brittany Ferries' clients, subject to availability.
*based on 4 people travelling in a standard vehicle, sharing 4-berth inside cabin each way, twin rooms at hotel - price includes return ferry sailings (with cabin), 2 nights B&B hotel accommodation in twin rooms, 2 rounds of tournament golf & prize table.
PRO-AM from £1225Val Andre
Sunday 15 October - Thursday 19 October 2017
Join our PRO-AM as a team of four from just £1225.
Depart from Plymouth to Roscoff at 22:00 on Sunday 15 October for an overnight sailing with an inside 4 berth cabin. Over 3 days, play at 3 renowned French golf courses, Val Andre, Dinard and St Malo, while staying at a choice of hotels sharing twin rooms.
Players to be split between the 3 courses over the 3 days - there will be play at all of the courses every day. Then return home from Roscoff to Plymouth on Thursday 19 October at 16:30.
Price includes return ferry travel (based on 4 in a car) shared cabin outward, 3 nights B&B hotel accommodation, 3 rounds of tournament golf & prize table.
Newells Travel & Plymouth Golf Centre Brittany Challenge from £210ppCornouaille
Thursday 19 October - Sunday 22 October 2017
Thursday 19 October
- Travel out from Plymouth to Roscoff at 20:45 with a 4 berth inside cabin
Friday 20 October
- Arrive in Roscoff at 08:00
- Tournament golf at Cornouaille, tee-off from 11:00
- 2 nights accomodation at Hotel Armoric (HF1856) OR Grand Hotel Abbatiale (HF1897) sharing twin rooms
Saturday 21 October
- Tournament golf at l'Odet, tee-off from 10:33
Sunday 22 October
- Travel home from Roscoff to Plymouth at 16:00
Price based on 4 per standard car and sharing 4-berth inside cabin outward sailing, twin rooms, B&B at hotel, 2 rounds of tournament golf including prize table.
0330 159 5418 or