From the lush green countryside and rich medieval heritage of Brittany and Normandy to the stylish sun-drenched beach resorts of the Côte d'Azur and chic boulevards of Paris - France has an irresistible year-round appeal boasting a landscape as diverse as it is grand in scale.
Be welcomed by the famous, warm Breton hospitailty and enjoy the charms of Brittany - its rugged coast dotted with pretty, rustic seaside towns and villages, whilst inland you'll find beautiful countryside and cities of rich heritage in this land of Arthurian myth. Neighbouring Normandy holds much history from William the Conqueror's château in Caen and the Bayeux Tapestry, to the Normandy Landing Beaches and countless memorials and museums about WW2.
Further afield are the rolling vineyards and exquisite châteaux of the Loire Valley and the world-renowned wineries of Aquitaine. Enjoy the golden sands of Provence Cote d'Azur and relax in the stylish resorts of Cannes and St Tropez. Paris, the world's most visited city, has so much to explore and is a perfect destination for those looking for refined tastes and culture in its many museums that include the famous Louvre and the Musee d'Orsay.
Enjoy the mountain regions of Rhone Alps and the Midi Pyrenees where you can hike and climb stunning snow-capped mountains, go surfing off the coast of Aquitaine or Brittany and cycle through the beautiful flats and gentle hills of the Loire Valley. Or why not discover more about France's ancient past of megalithic stones at Carnac or wander the Roman ruins and amphitheatres at Saintes and Nîmes? There is so much to explore!
Why visit France?
- Delicious cuisine and excellent wines
- Vast array of outdoor activities
- Beautiful coastline and countryside
- Rich historical heritage
Top events & festivals in France
- 1. Descente Motos de Fécamp, biker rally
- 2. 6 Hours of Montivilliers
- 3. Rouen 1431 in the time of Joan of Arc, exhibition
- 4. Portrait of the Artist as alter
- 5. Portraits of Women, exhibition
- 6. Spirits of places, portraits of those who lived here, ex…
- 7. Jazz in Juigné Festival
- 8. Biotopia, Notre-Dame-de-Monts: the world of the coast an…
Our Latest Offers
View All Our Offers