A world away from the busy Costas, northern Spain is a truly inspiring holiday destination. You'll find breathtaking mountain scenery, historic towns, beautiful beaches and lush green countryside. It's where the Spanish themselves choose to holiday!
On the beautiful Northern coast of Spain you'll find stunning beaches and rugged coves with delicious seafood, known as morisco, on the menu. Not far inland are the spectacular Picos de Europa, a mountain range that is perfect for climbing, walking and spotting wildlife, with rustic towns and alpine villages scattered amongst the vast hills and jagged gorges.
Uncover Spain's history at the striking Moorish palaces, medieval castles and Gothic cathedrals of Castilla y León or take in the unique culture of the Basque Country in Pais Vasco. Not only does Cantabria have beautiful beach resorts such as Santander and San Vicente de la Barquera, but it also has an excellent selection of caves to explore, including the famous Altamira caves full of ancient Paleolithic cave paintings. Galicia is so green and lush it is often compared to Ireland but with better weather!
In the south, you'll discover the classical sun-baked Spain, a place of white-washed villages, traditional fiestas and flamenco! Vibrant Madrid and bustling Barcelona are full of colour and flavours and be sure to try out the tapas bars wherever you are in Spain.
Why visit Spain?
- Stunning Picos de Europa mountains
- Wonderful seafood and hearty cuisine
- Rich historical and religious heritage
- Beautiful sun-soaked beaches
Top events & festivals in Spain guide
- 1. San Andrés Festivities in Castro Urdiales
- 2. Feast of Saint Christopher in Villacarriedo
- 3. Orujo Day, grape marc in Potes
- 4. European Beer Festival in Laredo
- 5. Día de Campoo in Reinosa
- 6. San Cipriano Festivities in Cartes
- 7. La Bien Aparecida Day in Santander
- 8. Virgen de la Luz Day in Cabezón de Liébana
Our Latest Offers
View All Our Offers