Frequently Asked Questions
Our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) provide brief answers to many common questions about booking and travelling with Brittany Ferries. To search the FAQs, enter your search terms or questions in the box below. If you can't find what you're looking for, then try our site map, site search or contact us.
Most popular questions
- Why does my email confirmation not include an attachment?
- When must I check in?
- Do I need to carry a breathalyser in my vehicle?
- Is there a waiting list for cabins?
- Can I contact you by email?
- What is your latest sailing information?
- What are the benefits of joining Club Voyage?
- What is the earliest time I can check in for my crossing?
- Where are the keys to my cabin located?
- What are the maximum vehicle dimensions on the High speed crossing?
- Can I access the Internet onboard?