Villa holidays in France
Indulge in a bit of luxury
Our self-catering villas are part of purpose built complexes often set alongside top quality golf courses - as well as being close to a beach and many other sports facilities. They are situated in Moliets, Messanges and Gujan Mestras in Aquitaine; St Jean de Monts and l'Aiguillon sur Vie in Western Loire. Villas of different sizes are available, some sleeping up to 12, depending on the site.
Why choose a villa holiday in France?
- Purpose built complexes offering a touch of luxury
- All have private pools
- Most are close to a beach with other sports facilities
- Ideal for adults, families and groups
Having a private swimming pool right outside your door can add so much fun and pleasure to your holiday. As well as taking a dip whenever you fancy, a pool can also become a focal point for al fresco eating, games and parties.
And don't forget these properties also make a great base for holidays at cooler times even when the pool is not available.
Things to do in the area
Although you will already be having loads of fun by the pool, don't forget to explore the local area and go on a few day trips. You will find beautiful countryside for walks and cycling and excellent sandy beaches close to all our villas.
Pets are welcome at a few of the sites so that all the family can enjoy a holiday together! If you wish to take your pet on the ferry, you need to get your pet a pet passport.
Use our new Trip Planner to find a great selection of things to see and do in France and Spain.
Travelling on board our ferries to France or Spain with your family is so easy and all part of the fun - not to mention exciting especially for our younger passengers!
If you've never travelled with Brittany Ferries before or have never taken a vehicle on a ferry, perhaps you have lots of questions about the travel process?
Our friendly team are available to assist you with your booking or any questions you may have.
Please call 0871 244 0439.
Calls cost 13p per minute plus your phone company's access charge
Frequently Asked Questions about our holidays
- Can I book a self catering property on the website within 2 days of travel?
- Can I book accommodation only?
- How do I make a special request when booking a holiday?
- How can I book an en route hotel?
- How do I book 2 (or more) vehicles going to the same property?
- What deposit will I pay at my self catering property?
- How do I book a multi centre holiday?