Disabled friendly holidays in France & Spain
We have a range of holiday accommodation in both France and Spain which may be able to accommodate wheelchair users, disabled or accompanied disabled people.
Disabled friendly holidays
Before booking your holiday please call us on 0871 244 0489 so we can confirm that your chosen accommodation will be suitable for your requirements.
Brittany Ferries very much hopes that all passengers enjoy a totally relaxing journey on board our ships and this is particularly so for a passenger with a disability or reduced mobility.
Great value cottage holidays in France
What's it like for disabled travellers?
If you’re travelling to France or Spain and you or one of your party has a disability or impaired mobility, you may find the following film informative and reassuring. The film gives you an idea of what to expect, particularly if you or one of your party is using a wheelchair. It is important to note that the levels of assistance and facilities on each ship will vary but we would be happy to address your individual needs at the time of booking. Please contact us for detailed information or further support.
How can we help?
- Mobility - All our cruise ferries have lifts to help you get to and from the car decks. If you need to be parked close to the lift it is vital you let us know when making your booking
- Wheelchair accessible cabins - These are available, however, these are limited and early booking is essential to avoid disappointment.
- Assistance dogs - If travelling with an assistance dog, it is essential you notify us and that the dog complies with the Pet Travel Scheme. You will be responsible for the welfare of the dog at all times.
- Help at our ports - All our terminals in our UK ports have disabled access and facilities. If you have any queries regarding the facilities at ports in the UK, France or Spain, please contact us.
With the PETS Travel Scheme, we make it easy for you to take your dog or cat on holiday.
We offer the widest choice of ferries to France and Spain. If you're new to Brittany Ferries, find out which ferry route is perfect for you.
Enjoy 0% commission at our UK ferry ports and competitive rates.
If you require further information about travelling with us or have any queries about our holiday accommodation, please call our Passenger Services Team on 0871 244 0489
Helpful check list
- Have you provided us with sufficient information about your disability?
- Have you advised us of the level of assistance required?
- Are you travelling with an able-bodied travelling companion?
- Are you sure the cabin you have chosen is suitable for both you and your travelling companion/s?
Your holiday begins onboard
- Onboard Dining
- Onboard Accommodation
- Onboard Entertainment
- Onboard Shopping
- Spa treatment rooms
- Travelling with children
Book your holiday early and pay a deposit of just £30 per person plus balance only due 8 weeks prior to departure.
Quality & value
As well as offering great inclusive prices, all our accommodation is thoroughly checked and guaranteed by us.
Price match guarantee
Brittany Ferries will match the price of any identical holiday found at a lower price within 28 days of booking.
For your protection and peace of mind, our holidays are bonded with the Passenger Shipping Association