Family holidays in France and Spain
From action-packed chalet camping resorts and beachside apartment complexes to family friendly cottages, villas and hotels, there's sure to be something to suit everyone, including tots, teenagers - and even Mum and Dad!
Find out why Brittany Ferries is the best way to take your family on holiday to France with our Ferry to France vs Plane Infographic.
Our choice of chalet campsites covers France from Normandy all the way down to the Mediterranean. With so many fun-packed activities right on the doorstep, parents and children alike love the lively atmosphere.
Given their superb settings and variety of facilities both on site and nearby our apartments are always highly popular with active couples and families. They are mostly modern and purpose built and provide a full range of activities especially during July and August.
Popular family holidays
Travelling with young children
Taking the family to France or Spain with Brittany Ferries is so easy - and far less hassle than flying. Find out more about travelling with children:
Benefits of travelling by ferry
- Freedom & flexibility - with your own car you can decide your own route and take as much as you like.
- Hassle-free - airport parking, long check-in queues. Who needs them?
- Cut out stress - sleep while cruising overnight and drive at your own pace.
- So much fun - restaurants, bars, cinemas, shops? Our ferries have them all.
- Top value - loading up with basics for a self-catering holiday reduces local shopping to the minimum.
- More choice - fancy a change - drive to a nearby attraction for the day.
Our friendly team are available to assist you with your booking or any questions you may have.
Please call 0871 244 0439.
Holidays in France
Holidays in Spain
Holidays in Portugal
Winter sun holidays in Spain & Portugal
Cottages and villas
Hotel holidays and breaks
- Family holidays
Car & motorcycle tours
Disabled friendly holidays
Pet friendly holidays
Golf holidays & breaks
- Holidays in France
Your family holiday begins onboard
- Travelling with children
- Onboard Entertainment
- Onboard Dining
- Onboard Accommodation
- Onboard Shopping
- Spa treatment rooms
Book your holiday early and pay a deposit of just £30 per person plus balance only due 8 weeks prior to departure.
Price match guarantee
Brittany Ferries will match the price of any identical holiday found at a lower price within 28 days of booking.
Frequently asked questions
- What is the French Tourist Tax?
- Can I book accommodation only?
- How do I book a multi centre holiday?
- What deposit will I pay at my self catering property?