Chalet Camping Holidays in Spain
Great family holidays at our Spanish campsites
Campsites are great for making friends and mixing with the Spanish and other nationalities. Families particularly love the many sporting and fun activities on hand or close by, and young ones are free to roam around safely. Most sites have a pool or are near a beach and some offer much more, though extra facilities and activities may not be available outside the high season.
Why choose a campsite holiday in Spain?
- Our campsites are very popular and most are near the beach
- Sport and leisure facilities on site or nearby
- Most feature outdoor pools and children's play areas
- Ideal for families
Choose your destination
If you like the idea of a holiday in Spain, but are fed up with flying, let us show you an alternative that's easily accessible from Britain with Brittany Ferries.
Our cruise ferries take you directly to the stunning coastline of northern Spain offering miles of glorious beaches from wide sands to sheltered coves, but without the massed tourists of the south coast. Head inland and you can explore traditional villages, dramatic mountains and lush green valleys, or for some retail therapy visit our attractive ports of Santander and Bilbao.
Use our new Trip Planner to find a great selection of things to see and do in France and Spain.
Travelling on board our ferries to France or Spain with your family is so easy and all part of the fun - not to mention exciting especially for our younger passengers!
If you've never travelled with Brittany Ferries before or have never taken a vehicle on a ferry, perhaps you have lots of questions about the travel process?
Our friendly team are available to assist you with your booking or any questions you may have.
Please call 0330 159 4500.
Frequently Asked Questions about our holidays
- Can I book a self catering property on the website within 2 days of travel?
- Can I book accommodation only?
- How do I make a special request when booking a holiday?
- How can I book an en route hotel?
- How do I book 2 (or more) vehicles going to the same property?
- What deposit will I pay at my self catering property?
- How do I book a multi centre holiday?