- Save up to 25% on 2015 holidays
- 2014 Holidays in France & Spain
- Holidays in France
- Holidays in Spain
- Holidays in Portugal
- Winter sun holidays in Spain & Portugal
- Map search
- Cottages and villas
- Hotel holidays and breaks
- Family holidays
- Car & motorcycle tours
- Disabled friendly holidays
- Pet friendly holidays
- Golf holidays & breaks
- Why choose Brittany Ferries Holidays?
- French holiday information
- Spanish holiday information
- 2014 French holiday pricing
- 2014 Spanish & Portuguese holiday pricing
- 2015 French holiday pricing
- 2015 Spanish & Portuguese holiday pricing
- Travel Insurance
- Holiday Terms & Conditions
- Quality Assurance
- Holiday Assistance
- Brittany Ferries - named 'Best Tour Operator to Western Europe'
You've finally chosen your Brittany Ferries' holiday and all the family are agreed that it's absolutely perfect. 'We'll have a great time,' everyone says, already beginning to count the days until you can set off. But as the countdown progresses, if you are not familiar with the Brittany Ferries' way of doing things, you may well start asking yourself a few questions.
Is the accommodation really as the photograph? Will it be as well equipped as it claims? How safe is it for the children? These are just a few typical concerns. Let's be honest, everyone has heard a holiday horror story at some time or another.
Book with total confidence
You may like to know that all gites, cottages, casas, apartments, chalets and hotels offered by Brittany Ferries undergo rigorous inspections - generally not by some third party agency with no personal interest, but by our very own team of experts. So when you make your booking, you know for certain that everything will be exactly as described.
All aspects of comfort and security are covered during inspections, from general décor, appliances and sleeping arrangements, right through to ensuring that the electrics and plumbing meet the local safety standards. If the accommodation falls short in any area whatsoever it is not accepted. What's more, we continue to monitor all our featured gites, cottages, casas, apartments, chalets and hotels to ensure that standards are being maintained.
Our inspectors even assess the welcome they receive from our owners, caretakers and reception staff! This way we get a good indication of the way you are liable to be greeted on arrival. And you know what they say about first impressions.