Benefits of taking your pet on holiday
- Avoid the worry associated with leaving your pet behind
- Avoid the stress of kennel accommodation on your pet
- Save on kennel costs
- Enrich your holiday activities
- Quite simply because you will enjoy it and make some great memories!
- Holidays in France
- Holidays in Spain
- Map search
- Cottages and villas
- Family holidays
- Beach holidays
- Disabled friendly holidays
- Pet friendly holidays
- Hotel holidays and breaks
- Car & motorcycle tours
- Golf holidays & breaks
- Holiday information
Brittany Ferries will do the utmost to ensure that checks are done appropriately at our ports, however, if you experience a problem with your documentation upon entry into the UK or Ireland, then any related costs for either the quarantine of or re-export of your pet will be entirely your own responsibility.
Information & advice for taking your pet on holiday
Browse through our collection of information and advice if you're thinking of taking your pet abroad.
Full details and regulations about the transport of dogs & cats back into the UK on the Pet Travel Scheme (PETS) without putting them into quarentine.
Provide helpful advice from applying for a PETS passport to tips on travelling with your pet(s), as well as offering appointment booking services for Vets in France & Spain.