Brittany Ferries supporting Charities
Brittany Ferries supports a selected range of UK charities, both national and local. Examples are:
- Macmillan Cancer Support through participating in their "World's Biggest Coffee Morning" event in which we raised £3,800 in 2010.
- Rowan's Hospice. We raised £1,300 through a charity cruise from Portsmouth.
- Barnardos. Over the past 10 years we have raised over £50,000 by operating an annual charity cruise from Plymouth.
- Help for Heroes. Free crossings were provided for participants in a fund-raising race.
- NSPCC. Our Plymouth office has just raised almost £6000 as part of the Dragon's Challenge.
This support is given in the form of free or reduced rate travel used in raffles to raise funds or for fundraisers participating in an exercise.
Our aim is to be a responsible member of the local community. Brittany Ferries favours charities in which staff are personally involved and which are smaller local concerns. We do not support individuals, religious, ethnic or political groups or third-party fundraising.
Applying for support
If you have a cause you think we could help you support, please get in touch by writing on charity headed paper to:
The Community Relations Team
The Brittany Centre
Or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please give at least 8 weeks' written notice and do not call either Reservations or the Press Office. Because of the large number of requests we receive, it is not possible to answer each one individually, so if you do not receive reply within 4 weeks you can assume your application has not been successful.