Gourmet break in Ouistreham from £74* per person
Cruise to Caen from Portsmouth with evening dinner in Ouistreham
This gourmet break gives you time to explore the pretty seaside resort of Ouistreham with its beautiful sandy beaches, popular casino, bars and small boutiques before dinner at the excellent La Table d'Hôtes restaurant which is within walking distance of the ferry port. Should you wish to visit the local supermarket for some more serious shopping why not take your car for just £30 extra?
This gourmet break includes
- Morning sailing from Portsmouth to Caen with continental breakfast on board
- Dinner at La Table d'Hôtes restaurant in Ouistreham
- Overnight sailing back to Portsmouth with an inside 2 berth cabin
Monday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday departures from Portsmouth from 19 January to 26 June and from 3 September 2017. Not available 17-23 April, 26-27 May, 2-3 June 2017.
Dinner at La Table d'Hôtes
La Table d'Hôtes restaurant is a fifteen minute walk from the ferry terminal and a favourite with our staff when celebrating special occasions. The owners use local fresh produce and all their dishes are homemade. Your three course dinner includes a choice of starters including trout fillet; main courses of fish of the day or duck breast, and a selection of Normandy cheeses or desserts such as fruit tarts or brownies with chestnut cream. A traditional aperitif is also included.
Address: 10 avenue General Leclerc, Ouistreham.
|Car (1.83m high x 5m long - minimum 2 passengers)||£30 return|
|on outward sailing||£13 per cabin|
|£10 per cabin|
|£14 per cabin|
- Morning cruise at 08.15 from Portsmouth as a foot passenger
- Continental buffet breakfast in the restaurant on board
- Arrive Ouistreham at 15.00 and explore this charming resort
- 19.30 dinner at La Table d'Hôtes restaurant in Ouistreham
- Return overnight cruise at 23.00 with an inside 2 berth en suite cabin
- Arrive back in Portsmouth at 06.45 the next day
Brittany Ferries are acting as an agent on behalf La Table d'Hôtes. Any additional charges or alternative/additional items chosen will need to be paid for direct to the restaurant.
*Based on two people travelling to France as a foot passenger sharing an inside 2 berth cabin on return overnight sailing. Vehicles over 6m and/or 2.6m high, trailers and caravans are excluded. Bookings must be made at least 24 hours in advance of travel. Offer subject to availability from a limited and variable allocation and may be modified or withdrawn at any time. Promotional Terms and Conditions apply.