Hotel break offers in France
Cruise & Stay Breaks
St Malo Cruise & Stay from £74
Caen Cruise & Stay from £59
Cherbourg Cruise & Stay from £59
Roscoff Cruise & Stay from £71
Le Havre Cruise & Stay from £72
Gourmet break to Cherbourg from £89
Hotel break in St Vaast la Hougue from £89
3 night Roscoff Cruise & Stay from £99
Breaks in our best-selling hotels from £118
Shopping breaks from £119 per person
- Cruise & Stay Breaks
- Hotel break offers in France
Shopping breaks from Plymouth from £119 per person
Sail from Plymouth & stay 2 nights in either Morlaix or Quimper
Why not get away for a short break in one of our cosy hotels to relax, enjoy French hospitality and cuisine and of course stock up on wine, cheese and local specialities in the colourful markets and large supermarkets.
These breaks include:
- Thursday overnight sailing from Plymouth to Roscoff with your car
- 2 berth en suite inside cabin on outward crossing
- 2 nights B&B at one of the hotels listed below
- Sunday morning or afternoon sailing back from Roscoff
- 15% off day cabins on return journey
Single and triple rooms also available. Continue with your booking for a quote.
Our chosen hotels are in convenient city locations ideal for retail therapy and close to restaurants, so forget about cooking for a couple of days and simply relax, shop & enjoy.
Entre Terre & Mer Festival
If you're travelling to Roscoff at the end of June then don't miss this. From the 27th to 30th June the locals are celebrating their sailing and farming traditions with an array of festivities on land and at sea. And everyone's welcome.
For four days, the calm of daily life on this westerly tip of Brittany will be replaced by the vibrant and exciting festivities of Entre Terre & Mer - all of which will be family-friendly and free-of-charge.
Dozens of events are planned in a host of locations from Morlaix to Saint Pol de Léon and Pempou to Carantec . And on 30th June, thousands of sailing-mad Bretons will head to the Roscoff coast to welcome home the competitors of the round-Europe Route des Princes yacht race.
Whatever you choose to see, don't miss the grand finale - a regatta where hundreds of boats and traditional crafts sail majestically past the Château du Taureau before making their way to Morlaix.
From 21 March to 19 May, 6 to 30 June and 5 September to 3 November. Hotel d'Europe not available for departures on 11, 18 & 25 April and 2 & 9 May.
- Depart Plymouth at 20:45 on Thursday arriving in Roscoff at 08:00 Friday
- Stay in your chosen hotel on Saturday and Sunday
- Sail back from Roscoff on Sunday at 09:15 or 16:30
- Upgrade to larger 2 berth (2 lower berths) or 4 berth cabin - £10 per cabin
- Upgrade to an outside cabin (porthole) - £10 per cabin
- Upgrade to outside cabin (porthole) with television, tea & coffee making facilities - £30 per cabin
- Day cabin on return sailing available at a supplement - from £18
How to book
Book online or call 0871 244 0439 quoting SHOPBR
Choose from the following hotels
Hotel Escale Oceania, Quimper Ref: HF1927
|Accommodation||Bed & Breakfast|
2 nights from £129 per person
From 21/3-31/3 & 1/10-3/11
2 nights from £135 per person
From 1/4-19/5, 6/6-30/6 & 5/9-30/9
Terms and conditions
Offer available from 21 March to 19 May, 6 to 30 June and 5 September to 3 November. Hotel d'Europe not available for departures on 11, 18 & 25 April and 2 & 9 May. Prices based on two sharing a room. Promotion only applies to days specified and 2 night stays in France - if staying longer or travelling on different days normal prices apply. Commodore and De Luxe cabins not available with this offer. Single and triple rooms also available please proceed with your booking for a quote.