2016 entertainment on board Pont-Aven
Entertainment overview when travelling to/from Spain
For crossings from 1st April to 1st November
- Live music
- DJ with occasional quizzes and bingo
- Speciality Acts from 1st April to 1st November
- Additional Headline Acts from early April to late September 2016 - dates and acts will be detailed here soon!
- Cocktail pianist in the piano bar from 3rd April to 1st November
- Children's entertainment in school holidays 1st April to 30th October - with children's play area & indoor swimming pool.
- Our children's entertainer and Pierre Le Bear add to the fun during school holidays
- Pierre's Party Time in the summer holidays: early evening shows from 8th July to 5th September
- Face painter/artist in the summer holidays, 8th July to 5th September
- Cinemas and other activities, there's always plenty to do for our younger passengers
Pont-Aven headline acts
Headline acts including some fabulous tribute artists will be performing on board Pont-Aven on selected sailings to Spain from April to October.
Pierre Le Bear
Pierre often makes appearances on all the Brittany Ferries ships especially during school holidays.
Sometimes during passengers' embarkation in the ships' information hall, and often he'll help with 'Pierre's Party Time'. He has his own song and dance, loves to meet children - but can be a little cheeky too! Have your photo taken with Pierre but please be gentle with him!
Pierre's Party Time
Especially for our young passengers, with family relaxing nearby.
Pierre's Party Time features activities for children to join in with, and to watch. Party Time activities depend on the age and number of children on board, so there's variety from show to show.
Please note that for operational reasons, programmes may be subject to change.
The day's entertainment
Copies of the day's entertainment programme are available from our information desks on board. Please note that for operational reasons, programmes may be subject to change.
Browse the internet on your own laptop with free Wi-Fi available on board all our ferries.
Catch all the latest films in our comfortable cinemas featuring surround sound. There's always something for the whole family to enjoy.
Don't forget that you'll also find our shops are stocked with small toys, games, puzzles, magazines, colouring books and confectionery - everything to make a family holiday easier!.
Download our guide to Pont-Aven's on board services including deck plans.