Our new television advert is based on all the things we - and you - love about France and Spain. From the new places you've uncovered, to those that you simply can't help but return to; and from the freshest seafood you've ever tasted, to that unforgettable family moment you'll treasure forever.
We want you to share with us your favourite things to do in France or Spain.
How to enter
Simply tweet your picture with a little description or caption to @BrittanyFerries or post to BrittanyFerries Instagram including the hashtag #ForAnyone. Your image can be anything related to the conversation topic - this week we want you to share with us your favourite things to do.
Each week, our favourite picture will win a £500 Brittany Ferries voucher, redeemable against any sailing or holiday package.
Have more than one experience to share? Don't worry, you can enter more than once with one image per day until the closing date for each conversation. Just be sure to stay on theme: things to do in France or Spain.
Even after ^JB's years of living in St Malo, its beautiful beaches and seascape never cease to amaze!
Like many others, I love St Malo - it is by far one of my favourite places in France. My love stems from my time living and working there which afforded me a great opportunity to explore the area. Though there are a plethora of pretty towns, countryside and beaches on St Malo's doorstep, the malouin beaches are some of the best.
Being on the beach is definitely one of my favourite things to do; every weekend a group of us would do a spot of swimming in St Malo's sparkling waters, come sun, wind, rain or snow (and even in December!). I can't think of a better way to start the weekend than with a refreshing dip in the sea.
If you fancy travelling a little further afield, St Cast-le-Guildo is situated around a 30 minutes' drive to the west of St Malo and boasts a mile long white sandy beach, with boutiques, cafés and ice cream parlours tucked into the streets behind.
So, my suggestion folks; go to the beach!
Watch our new TV Ad
Competition terms and conditions
- The prize draw is open to anyone, except employees of Brittany Ferries, their agents or anyone professionally connected to the promotion, and their families.
- The prize includes an £500 voucher to be redeemed against any Brittany Ferries crossing or ferry-inclusive holiday.
- Prize voucher is valid until 31 December 2016.
- The prize can only be taken by the prize winner and their elected travel companions.
- No cash alternative will be offered and the prize voucher is non-negotiable, non-extendable, non-transferable and non-refundable.
- One entry per day per user name is permitted.
- Closing date for entries is midnight 27 January 2016.
- The winner will be selected by a panel within Brittany Ferries and will be announced, using their image, by Brittany Ferries via both Twitter and Instagram on 28 January 2016.
- Entrants must warrant that the photograph they are submitting is their own work and that they own the copyright for it.
- Copyright in all images submitted for this competition remains with the respective entrants. However, each entrant grants a worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual licence to Brittany Ferries to feature any or all of the submitted images in any of their publications, their websites and/or in any promotional material connected to this competition.
- By entering the prize draw, entrants agree to be bound by these rules.
- Inappropriate entries will not be accepted and Brittany Ferries, reserve the right to reject any entries for any reason at its sole discretion.
- Brittany Ferries' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The promoter is Brittany Ferries, Millbay, Plymouth, Devon, England, PL1 3EW.