Brittany Ferries Cork to Roscoff
On board with Brittany Ferries from Cork to Roscoff
Brittany Ferries' luxury flagship, Pont-Aven, and our économie ship, Connemara, sail the Cork to Roscoff route. Enjoy the best Brittany Ferries has to offer on our flagship ferry with an unrivalled onboard experience which includes great service, a choice of French influenced restaurants, cafes and bars, two cinemas, a swimming pool and stylish, relaxing lounge areas. Or enjoy a no-frills but comfortable service aboard Connemara.
Pont-Aven cruise ferry
Cork to Roscoff sailings aboard Pont-Aven 14 hours and include an overnight stay so you'll be able to make the most of:
- A choice of luxury two or four berth cabins
- A swimming pool and leisure area
- A programme of children's entertainment
- A cabaret including live music and DJ
- Two state of the art cinemas
- A computer games room and free Wi-Fi Internet access
- Delicious food in the à la carte and self-service restaurants
- Relaxing with a drink in the piano bar
- Enjoying coffee and French pastries in the café
- Exploring the sundecks and lounges
- Special offers on duty free shopping
Find out more about Pont-Aven.
Connemara économie ferry
- No-frills Brittany Ferries économie offers simple yet comfortable service
- Self-service restaurant
- Small shopping boutique
- Public seating lounge
- En-suite cabins
Find out more about Connemara.
Shopping promotions on board
Shopping promotions are available on board all our ferries so you can bag some bargains from our huge range of perfumes, wines, confectionary and more.