Brittany Ferries Portsmouth to Santander
Aboard Pont-Aven and Cap Finistère
Ferries to Santander from Portsmouth take 24-32 hours to make the crossing so your onboard experience is more important than ever. We have specially selected our ferries for this route to ensure you get to enjoy an unrivalled onboard experience on your way to Spain. Your journey will be a mini cruise and a great start and finish to your holiday.
Taking a cruise ferry to Spain is so different to taking an aeroplane where you often have to wait in uncomfortable airports, carry heavy luggage and sit in cramped conditions eating poor quality food. Why not enjoy relaxing in comfortable spacious accommodation with a range of excellent onboard facilities and entertainments while you cruise to Spain instead?
Your overnight and day sailing on our flagship, Pont-Aven, or luxurious Cap Finistère, gives you plenty of time to enjoy:
- Luxury two or four berth cabins
- Children's entertainment and play areas
- An entertaining cabaret with live music and DJ
- The latest films in state of the art cinemas
- Video games room and free Wi-Fi Internet access
- Delicious French food in the à la carte restaurants
- Self-service food at the self-service restaurant (Pont-Aven) and Petit Marché (Cap Finistère)
- Relaxing with a drink in the bar
- Coffee and French pastries in the café
- Exploring the sundecks and lounges
- Special offers on onboard shopping
- A swim in the pool
Brand-new for our 2021 season, Galicia offers a new style to travel to Spain. You'll already feel like you're in Spain whilst aboard Galicia with its Spanish decor and authentic Spanish food. Some of the ship's highlights include:
- Amazing Spanish food in the main restaurant
- Taberna de Tapas restaurant where you can enjoy tapas and other light meals
- Bar with skylight and big screen
- Commodore C-Club Lounge, a private lounge for Commodore-class cabin passengers (available to other passengers for a fee)
- Sundeck with sports equipment and children's play area
- Information kiosks to discover more about your destination
- Fantastic boutique
- Video On Demand (VOD) throughout the ship and on the in-cabin TVs
- House of Las Meninas exhibition with a menina statue that's perfect for selfies
- Children's play areas with interactive digital games
- Cabins with the largest and most comfortable beds in the fleet
Our économie ships like Connemara offer a no-frills yet comfortable service and are perfect for those looking for a cheaper crossing to Spain.
Whilst there's less to do on board, we still have a selection of cabins available to suit you - including pet-friendly cabins so you can bring all the family!
Find out more about our Connemara.