Club Plus cabins are slightly larger than our Club cabins. They are spacious, ensuite and air conditioned with window and include:
- Air conditioned
- Bunk-style beds
- TV & DVD player
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Mini bar (soft drinks only)
- Continental breakfast or a choice of complimentary hot drinks served in your cabin (dependent on sailing time)
- Presentation box of toiletries
- Box of macaroons and a basket of fresh fruits
- Fresh linen and towels provided
- Continental plug socket
Video is for guidance purposes only.
There's nothing better than arriving at your destination fully refreshed for the journey ahead. Whether you choose to sleep away the miles overnight, or enjoy comfort and privacy during a day crossing (when cabins are at a reduced rate) our range of on board accommodation offers the perfect haven.
All of our cabins are ensuite, air conditioned and have fresh linen and towels. Soap and shower gel are also provided in case you want to freshen up and you'll also find at least 1 continental plug socket to use or to charge any electrical appliances that you may have.
We ask customers to vacate their cabins 30 minutes prior to arrival. This is to allow us to clean the cabins and have the ship ready for the following departure.