As a guide the following breeds would be considered suitable for large kennels:
- German Shepherd
- Height: 800 mm / 31½ inches
- Width: 900 mm / 35½ inches
- Depth: 1,000 mm / 39½ inches
If you have booked a kennel
- Leave your pet in the vehicle until called to the information desk where you will be given all the information you need for the sailing
- The crew will lead back down to the garage and take you and your dog to the kennels. The dog must be muzzled and on a lead during transit between the garage and the kennels
- Once your pet is settled, you will need to leave the area
- Visits to see your pet usually occur twice on day sailings and once on overnight sailings
Please ensure that you reserve the correct size of kennel for your dog. If you reserve a kennel size that is unsuitable for the size of your dog, carriage may not be guaranteed.
Pets must remain under the control of owners and be kept on a lead at all times. We ask customers to respect these animals and not to pet them.