As a guide the following breeds would be considered suitable for small kennels:
- Toy Poodle
- King Charles Spaniel
- Jack Russell
- Height: 670 mm / 26½ inches
- Width: 375 mm / 14½ inches
- Depth: 1,000 mm / 39½ inches
IF YOU HAVE BOOKED A KENNEL
- Leave your pet in the vehicle until called to the information desk where you will be given all the information you need for the sailing
- The crew will lead back down to the garage and take you and your dog to the kennels. The dog must be muzzled and on a lead during transit between the garage and the kennels
- Once your pet is settled, you will need to leave the area
- The kennels are accessible at all times except during a short cleaning period, usually in the early hours of the morning
Please ensure that you reserve the correct size of kennel for your dog. If you reserve a kennel size that is unsuitable for the size of your dog, carriage may not be guaranteed.
Pets must remain under the control of owners and be kept on a lead at all times. We ask customers to respect these animals and not to pet them.