As a guide the following breeds would be considered suitable for small kennels:
- Toy Poodle
- King Charles Spaniel
- Jack Russell
- Height: 540 mm / 21½ inches
- Width: 545 mm / 21½ inches
- Depth: 800 mm / 31½ inches
If you have booked a kennel
- Once parked on board, please wait with your pet inside your vehicle until a member of crew comes to greet you. We'll then take you - via the lift - to the kennels on deck 10.
- At this point, we will give you all the information you need for the sailing, including how to access the kennels which are open throughout the sailing.
- Designated pet exercise areas are located on deck 10, next to the kennels, and below on deck 9.
Whilst transferring your dog from your vehicle to the kennels and back again, it must be muzzled and on a lead.
Please ensure that you reserve the correct size of kennel for your dog. If you reserve a kennel size that is unsuitable for the size of your dog, carriage may not be guaranteed.
Pets must remain under the control of owners and be kept on a lead at all times. We ask customers to respect these animals and not to pet them.