As a guide the following breeds would be considered suitable for small kennels:
- Toy Poodle
- King Charles Spaniel
- Jack Russell
- Height: 670 mm / 26½ inches
- Width: 375 mm / 14½ inches
- Depth: 1,000 mm / 39½ inches
If you have booked a kennel
- Once parked on board, please wait with your pet inside your vehicle until a member of crew comes to greet you. We'll then take you - via the lift - to the kennels on deck 7.
- At this point, we will give you all the information you need for the sailing, including how to access the kennels which are open throughout the sailing.
- The designated pet exercise area is located on deck 7 outside the kennels.
Whilst transferring your dog from your vehicle to the kennels and back again, it must be muzzled and on a lead.
Please ensure that you reserve the correct size of kennel for your dog. If you reserve a kennel size that is unsuitable for the size of your dog, carriage may not be guaranteed.
Pets must remain under the control of owners and be kept on a lead at all times. We ask customers to respect these animals and not to pet them.