Ships & Onboard
- Cap Finistère
- Mont St Michel
- High speed ferry
Accommodation on Normandie
There's nothing better than arriving at your destination fully refreshed for the journey ahead. Whether you choose to sleep away the miles overnight, or enjoy comfort and privacy during a day crossing (when cabins are at a reduced rate) our range of on board accommodation offers the perfect haven.
|3 berth commodore||8|
|4 berth outside||139|
|4 berth inside||27|
|2 berth outside||1|
|2 berth inside||33|
|Wheelchair accessible cabins||2|
|Reserved Lounge Seats||108|
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I request a certain cabin / deck number?
- How many cabin keys will we be issued with?
- Is there a waiting list for cabins?
- Can I book a wheelchair accessible cabin online?
- What is the 'wake-up call' music that is played in your cabins?
- How do I book a cot?
- Do I get a blanket with my reserved seat?
- Can I leave my luggage in the cabin while I go ashore?