Most popular FAQ's
Our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) provide brief answers to many common questions about booking and travelling with us.
- Why does my email confirmation not include an attachment?
- When must I check in?
- Do I need to carry a breathalyser in my vehicle?
- Is there a waiting list for cabins?
- Can we collect our tickets at the port?
- What are the benefits of joining Club Voyage?
- Where are the keys to my cabin located?
- Can I access the Internet onboard?
Help & information
Browse through our help section for Frequently asked questions, contact details, essential travel information, terms and conditions, pet travel scheme, special needs advice, security and privacy and more.
Help & Support
Good to know
The small print
About Brittany Ferries
Travelling without adequate insurance can cost you a lot, both financially, and in terms of disruption to your holiday. That's why Brittany Ferries has teamed up with Aria Assistance to design a policy that gives you complete peace of mind.