International travel during UK lockdown between Thursday 5 November and Wednesday 2 December
We continue to run our reduced winter schedule to ensure the transport of essential goods and continued service for customers returning home or travelling for reasons permitted under the prevailing government guidance.
Your options if you are no longer able to travel during these dates:
- Amend your booking up to and including 31 October 2021.
- For ferry only you can cancel subject to the conditions of your ticket.
- For holiday bookings our team will be contacting customers in order of date departure to discuss options of deferment or cancelation with full refund.
Good to know
If you are unable to access your ferry booking online here are a few things to check :
- Make sure that your booking reference and surname match your ticket
- Visit our sailing updates page. From time to time we change our schedules, while this work is carried out affected bookings are temporarily removed from the website.
- If you have requested assistance you’ll need to call us
- Try again later
Travel dates, route and departure time; Number of passengers and vehicle type; Onboard accommodation; Address and telephone numbers; Vehicle registration; Date of birth and nationality. You can also cancel your booking.
Ferry-inclusive holidays, special offers, promotional bookings and part travelled tickets; all bookings where a passenger has been declared with a disability or reduced mobility. If you need to manage these types of booking, please contact us.
For security reasons this facility has a 10 minute timeout limit for you to complete your amendments.