Our new television advert is based on all the things we - and you - love about France and Spain. From the new places you've uncovered, to those that you simply can't help but return to; and from the freshest seafood you've ever tasted, to that unforgettable family moment you'll treasure forever.
This week we want you to share with us your favourite French or Spanish food and drink.
How to enter
Simply tweet your picture with a little description or caption to @BrittanyFerries including the hashtag #ForAnyone. Your image can be anything related to the conversation topic - this week we want you to share with us your favourite French or Spanish food and drink.
Each week, our favourite picture will win a £500 Brittany Ferries voucher, redeemable against any sailing or holiday package.
Have more than one experience to share? Don't worry, you can enter more than once with one image per day until the closing date for each conversation. Just be sure to stay on theme: Food and drink!
^JM's favourite French snack - La galette saucisse!
French cuisine is arguably the best in the world and it's easy to see why. Whether you're craving sweet or savoury, there's always something to enjoy.
During the time I've spent in France over the years, I've sampled lots of regional cuisine from all over the country. What I find especially interesting is how traditions, cooking techniques and even ingredients of a dish can change so much from region to region, and the quality and variety of the food has always impressed me.
If you're like me and prefer a savoury snack over something sweet, my recommendation would be to head to Brittany and sample one of their famous 'Breton Galettes'. A galette is the name given to savoury buckwheat flour pancakes. They're large and thin, and normally associated with the region of Brittany.
Galettes are usually garnished with eggs, meat, fish, cheese, chopped vegetables, or similar ingredients. One of the most popular toppings consists of grated Emmental cheese, a slice of ham, and an egg cooked in the centre; this is known as a "galètte complete". If you head south to Rennes, however, you can try my absolute favourite, the 'galette saucisse'. The pancake is wrapped around a hot sausage and you eat it just like a hot dog. Yum! (or as the French say, miam-miam!)
What's your favourite food (or tipple!) when you're on holiday in France or Spain? We'd love to know.
Watch our new TV Ad
Competition terms and conditions
- The prize draw is open to anyone, except employees of Brittany Ferries, their agents or anyone professionally connected to the promotion, and their families.
- The prize includes an £500 voucher to be redeemed against any Brittany Ferries crossing or ferry-inclusive holiday.
- Prize voucher is valid until 31 December 2016.
- The prize can only be taken by the prize winner and their elected travel companions.
- No cash alternative will be offered and the prize voucher is non-negotiable, non-extendable, non-transferable and non-refundable.
- One entry per day per user name is permitted.
- Closing date for entries is midnight 3 February 2016.
- The winner will be selected by a panel within Brittany Ferries and will be announced, using their image, by Brittany Ferries via both Twitter and Instagram on 4 February 2016.
- Entrants must warrant that the photograph they are submitting is their own work and that they own the copyright for it.
- Copyright in all images submitted for this competition remains with the respective entrants. However, each entrant grants a worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual licence to Brittany Ferries to feature any or all of the submitted images in any of their publications, their websites and/or in any promotional material connected to this competition.
- By entering the prize draw, entrants agree to be bound by these rules.
- Inappropriate entries will not be accepted and Brittany Ferries, reserve the right to reject any entries for any reason at its sole discretion.
- Brittany Ferries' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The promoter is Brittany Ferries, Millbay, Plymouth, Devon, England, PL1 3EW.